September 7, 2017
New Capital Bikeshare Docking Stations to Meet the Needs of Tourists
Officially launched in 2010, Capital Bikeshare offers 24/7 access to thousands of bike at hundreds of stations in Washington, DC; Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax, VA; and Montgomery County, MD, and the regional system continues to grow to this day.
While Capital Bikeshare is most well-known to DC residents, it serves the purpose of accommodating guest needs as well. To help your hotel or lodging property get the best out of Capital Bikeshare, five new docking stations have been added near popular locations in order to meet the needs of tourists.
The locations are as follows:
- 15th Street NW and M Street NW
- Convenient for the Loews Madison Hotel and Westin Washington DC City Center
- 15th Street NW and Constitution Avenue NW
- Convenient for attractions along the National Mall, including the new National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Virginia Ave and 25th Street NW
- Convenient for the Watergate Hotel and University Inn, Washington DC
- Potomac Street NW and M Street NW
- 31st Street NW and K St NW
- Perfect for those exploring the historic Georgetown area
Capital Bikeshare provides visitors with a convenient, fun, and affordable transportation option for discovering DC in a sustainable way. Riders get access to a bike at any station across the multi-jurisdictional system.
Plan ahead for your guests and purchase Capital Bikeshare 24-Hour and 3-Day Memberships in bulk for a discount. This complimentary, value-added amenity can really help your property stand out from the crowd and keep your guests coming back! If your hotel or tourism site doesn’t already promote Capital Bikeshare to your visitors, goDCgo can help get you started. Offering Capital Bikeshare bulk passes to your guests can get you quickly ranked as a Gold Level goDCgo Hospitality Ambassador. Contact us today to learn more!