February 5, 2021
by Samantha Huff
As an initiative of the District Department of Transportation, goDCgo plays an integral part in serving the needs of clients, commuters, and residents in our nation’s capital. For more than 10 years, we’ve been the leading resource for transportation information in Washington, DC, and are always here to support all your commuting needs. During these unprecedented times, there is nothing we care about more than the health and safety of our community. Each day, we’ve been learning more information around the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to continue ensuring you that we are taking the necessary actions to protect the health and safety of the audiences we serve.
We’d like to take this opportunity to remind you of goDCgo’s response to COVID-19 and how we’ve adapted our services to continue to support you in the safest ways possible.
Clients, commuters, residents, and visitors can unlock tons of self-service solutions on our website, or you can contact us using the following options:
- NEW! Chat live with the experts at goDCgo M-F, 9 am-4 pm by simply visiting goDCgo.com
- Email us at info@goDCgo.com
- Call us at 202-299-2186
Events & Webinars
goDCgo still offers educational webinars and presentations and can host virtual events or fair exhibits.
- All events are held virtually, and corresponding materials will be sent in electronic form. If there is a need to distribute physical materials, we can ship them directly to the intended party.
- We make the effort to make all our services as contactless as possible. Any outdoor events will follow DC Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (DCD) protocols.
- Get started on developing or enhancing your organization’s transportation program from telework policies, sustainable amenities, support with DC Commuter Benefits Law compliance, and more through our phone and video consultations. You can schedule a meeting with our client services managers by visiting goDCgo.com.
- If you are promoting a goDCgo event or distributing information to promote sustainable travel, all materials will be made available online using contactless methods such as QR code, text, or email.
Brochures & Custom Materials
You can still order transit brochures and maps by mail. To order free transportation resources, simply complete the request form.
Plan a trip by bus, bike, scooter, foot, or Metro using goDCgo’s Interactive Map. If you want to save money on your commute, we can help! Get in touch with us using one of the methods under “customer service” and we can provide you with the information you need.
Commute with Care
- We developed “Commute with Care” safety tips outlining what to do while using public transportation, so you can still ride with confidence when traveling by bike, bus, scooter, Metro, or carpool.
- Complimentary Commute with Care Packages: We’re offering employers we’ve worked with a small number of masks and hand sanitizers for their essential employees who commute to the office on a regular basis. Supplies are limited; so this offer is available only while supplies last. Contact your Client Services Manager to request your care package.