March 26, 2019
DC Bike Maps are Back!
by Korrea Johnston
Do you commute by bike or scooter, or perhaps go for recreational rides? Whether you’re an occasional or devoted bicyclist in the District, be sure to grab an updated 2019 edition of the DC Bike Map FREE at your disposal both online and in print. Riders can use the map to plan commuting and recreational trips since it shows off-street trails, a newly detailed mountain bike trail, and identifies the suitability of streets for bicycling. The map also provides riding tips and other information about bike lanes and bike safety for beginner cyclists and scooter riders. The map can be downloaded as a PDF file and accessed online or from a mobile device.
FREE printed copies of the map are also now available at the following DC bike shops:
- Bicycle Pro Shop – 3403 M Street NW
- BicycleSPACE – 440 K Street NW
- BicycleSPACE – 1512 Okie Street NE
- Big Wheel Bikes – 1034 33rd Street NW
- Bikestation – 50 Massachusetts Avenue NE
- City Bikes – 2501 Champlain Street NW
- City Bikes – 4810 Wisconsin Avenue NW
- Conte’s Bike Shop – 1331 4th Street SE, #107
- District Hardware/Bikeshop – 730 Maine Avenue SW
- Gearin’ Up Bicycles – 314 Randolph Place NE
- Rollin Cycles – 1314 14th Street NW, Suite A
- The Bike House/Ace Hardware – 1240 Upshur Street NW
- The Bike Rack – 1412 Q Street NW
- The Bike Rack – 716 Monroe Street NE
- The Daily Rider – 600 H Street NE, Suite D
- Trek – 3411 M Street NW
Need more information about biking in the District? Visit goDCgo.com/bike.
For orders of 200 copies or more of the 2019 District Bike Map, email info@goDCgo.com or call 202.299.2186.