January 5, 2018
Call for Nominations: 2018 Employer Ambassador Awards
by Korrea Johnston
goDCgo is excited to announce the call for nominations for its annual Employer Ambassador Awards ceremony. Don’t let your efforts go unnoticed! Now in its second year, the Ambassador Awards recognize DC employers that have gone above and beyond to implement commuter benefits programs for their employees to get to and from work sustainably.
The ceremony will celebrate DC-based organizations who have shown a commitment to reducing single-occupancy vehicles to help make the District the healthiest and greenest city in the United States. Whether your organization provides bike-related amenities, Capital Bikeshare memberships, transit subsidies, and/or carpool sign-ups, there’s a long list of different commuter benefit options that you could offer. Previous winners include National Geographic, Everybody Wins! DC, and Inter-American Development Bank.
This year, the program will award organizations in eight nomination categories:
- DC Commuter Benefits Law All-Star
- Emerging Commuter Program Award
- Bike-Friendly Workplace Award
- Telework/Flex/Alternative Schedule Award
- Most Creative or Innovative Commuter Program Award
- Outstanding Partner Award (to be awarded by the goDCgo Team)
All current Capital Bikeshare Corporate Members and Community Program Partners will be automatically considered for the following two awards:
- Capital Bikeshare Corporate Member Award
- Capital Bikeshare Community Partners Program Award
Acknowledge your organization’s outstanding efforts by submitting a nomination!
To be eligible for a goDCgo Employer Ambassador Award, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Be located in Washington, DC
- Offer commuter benefits
- Distribute information about commute options to employees
For more information, please click here.
For assistance submitting a nomination, contact us at email@example.com. Our team will work with you to submit a nomination or to assess which award would be most suitable for your organization. More information about the awards ceremony will be provided at a later date, so stay tuned!