Beginning in June 2011, goDCgo Employer Services branched off from the goDCgo newsletter to create a custom communication piece dedicated to you, our client, and your employees.
Striving to provide useful and relevant information, our team is dedicated to keeping you in the know and we make it easier than ever to stay up-to-date on all things commuter benefits. The Employer Services newsletter is distributed monthly by email.
Employer Services Newsletter Archives
- Transportation Fringe Benefit Increases to $240, Inauguration Transportation Guide & more...
- The Smarter Business Challenge, All About Slugging & more...
- Walking Workplace Month, Pool Rewards Employer Contest, Environmental Film Festival & more...
- TDM Symposium, National Walk at Lunch Day & more...
- Bike to Work Day, Capital Bikeshare Corporate & more...
- Transit Benefit Decreases, Employer Recognition Awards, Shakespeare Theater Discounts
- Pledge for Telework Week, Mayor's Sustainability 2012 Awards, Save on Zipcar Business Memberships
- Tele-Vision Awards, Capital Bikeshare Corporate
- Support Bike to Work Day, Walking Month, Bike DC, National Bike Challenge
- Summer Seminar: Telework Made Easy, National Bike Month
- Telework Made Easy Recap, Important Metro Changes
- Commuter Connections Employer Awards Winners, 'POOL Rewards
- SmarTrip Card Changes Starting Sept 1, Free Employee Commute Surveys
- Celebrate Car Free Day, Liven Up Your Health and Benefits Fairs, Red Line Track Work
- DC Earns Gold, Prepare for Winter Commute Disruptions & more...
- Bulk Up Your Bike Amenities, Eco-driving Tips & more...
- Transit Benefit Expected to Remain at $125, Earn Points Towards LEED & more...
Visit our goDCgo Newsletter to read up on non-employer specific commuting and transit news.